Pride of property ownership is indeed one of life’s greatest joys and biggest accomplishments.
This is an exciting time! When considering buying a home, even if it is your first purchase, our experience tells us that most home buyers typically have these goals in mind:
- Find the right neighbourhood to call home
- Ensure all possible properties in the neighbourhood are considered and nothing is missed
- Negotiate a fair price that not does exceed market value
When considering buying a real estate investment, our experience tells us that most property buyers typically have these goals in mind:
- Stay within an established risk tolerance
- Perform an extensive multiple point analysis, with preference towards:
- Lower initial investment
- Earlier periodic cash flows
- Larger periodic cash flows
- Larger sales proceeds
The buying process can be broken down into eight main steps to achieve these goals. The 8 key steps include:
1.Deciding to Buy
6. Satisfying Conditions
8. Moving into Your New Property
Buying a home or investment property can be a stressful and exhausting process – but it doesn’t have to be – not when you have a professional broker who is committed to working in your best interest only.
If you have any questions or you would like clarification about any of these steps, please feel free to contact us.