The wait is over! Toronto Regional Real Estate Board‘s 2021 Market Year in Review & Outlook Report is now available for download and viewable in PDF. This year’s report subtitled “Through and Beyond COVID-19,” explores some of the most important market issues affecting the real estate industry today.
Backed with hard data from TRREB and our partners, flip page to page and discover groundbreaking research that addresses the increasing population across the GTA and tackles the ongoing demand for housing.
A MUST-READ: TRREB’s 2020 Market Year in Review & 2021 Outlook Report
Some of the exciting content and topics you can read about in this year’s report include:
• Market Year in Review & Market Outlook:
o 2020 Year in Review – includes a review of TRREB MLS® System statistics and TRREB-commissioned Ipsos surveys of homeowners and recent buyers. Did you know that 81 per cent of Ipsos survey respondents said they would be using a REALTOR® in 2021? That’s up from last year. Consumer home buying and selling intentions like this and more are inside the full report.
o 2021 Market Outlook – features a forecast of the year to come, including an outlook of sales, listings and home prices.
• The Rental Market – understand rental market conditions and a sense of the rental market moving forward.
• The Commercial Market – uncover hard data on commercial property sales and commercial leasing that stretches from industrial, to office and retail spaces.
• New Home and Condo Sectors – discover research from Altus Group that dives deep into new home sales and residential land sales.
• The Canadian Home Ownership and Mortgage Landscape – See how the mortgage market is shaping up and whether or not we dodged the mortgage deferral cliff.
• The Missing Middle Opportunity Delve into new research on missing middle housing, and how there’s an opportunity to increase housing supply by 300,000-400,000 units across the GTA.
• Policymakers on Solutions for Population Growth – hear from policymakers and their approach to managing population growth, including contributions from the Minister of Municipal Affairs and Housing Minister, City of Toronto Mayor John Tory, and several other GTA big city mayors and regional chairs.
DOWNLOAD YOUR COPY AND JOIN THE DIALOGUE TODAY
This is TRREB’s sixth annual Market Year in Review & Outlook Report, and each year it proves to be a resourceful tool that engages discussions with colleagues and clients on pressing topics related to our industry.