I understand that you are thinking of selling your home or investment property. Regardless of the reasons why you are selling, our clients usually have at least one goal: To achieve the best possible price, in the shortest amount of time, with the most favorable terms.
Our experience tells us that you need to address 8 issues to best achieve this goal. The 8 key issues include:
- Deciding to Sell
- Choosing a Sales Representative to Help You
- Pricing Your Property Right and The First Time
- Preparing Your Property for Sale
- Implementing A Quality Marketing Plan
- Showing Your Property to Maximize Any Opportunity
- Negotiating A Successful Offer
- Closing the Sale
Selling your home or investment property can be a stressful and exhausting process – but it doesn’t have to be – not when you have a professional broker who is committed to working in your best interest only.
If you have any questions or you would like clarification about any of these steps, please do not hesitate to contact us.